Thursday, August 18, 2011

the eve of the next chapter...

Tonight is an important night.

Followed by tomorrow which is an even MORE important day! I'm hoping to make a change tomorrow....to solidify success in a new direction. To branch out and do something new, refreshing, rewarding! I'm feeling good...and everything else is falling into place so i can only believe that i'm on the right track and that it'll all work out in my favor.

The security that having faith provides is priceless! I know that only so much is within my control....i know that i have to make the best of the cards which are dealt to me...play my best hand, if you will.

And although this is all scary...i'm following my gut and acting on the guidance i'm receiving from within {or, withOUT...from who knows where}

But i feel it, and im pulled towards it.

'IT' being, success. I'm hungry for it....i SEE it in my future...i'm just on a journey to successfully choreograph the steps to get me from here to there...from point A to point B. I'm not sure what they are....and i cant see exactly where they'll fall...but i CAN take comfort in the fact that my best interest is being served.

And, that's enough for me right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment