Monday, May 7, 2012

bittersweet

Today is a peculiar day. A day of realizations and realities. A day of reckoning, and returning to my roots. My core, my solitary sanity.

I'm looking forward to it, as much as i'm still trying to make sense of all of it. This weekend held many milestones for me. It was the culmination and completion of my time living with my cousin {she was here since Jan}. It was her graduation weekend. It was the one year anniversary from the day i moved INTO Crenshaw {Cinco de Mayo 2011}... as well it was the day {today} that i go back to living alone again.

I don't honestly think its all set in yet. Like, i was just sitting here about to play a song on the computer and i thought..."let me not play it too loud, katie is prob studying". But then i realized...Katie's not here! It's just me and Zoe again....

Overall, it will be good. I plan to be productive, and to be methodical about how i spend my time...

All in all, i've learned a lot. Im grateful for the lessons, and ready for the next chapter :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment