Thursday, May 10, 2012

"What you truly are...."

"I'm glad i make you see, what you truly are", he said to me tonight.

What i truly am?
...beautiful all around,
inside and out.
"A classic beauty", even.

He looked within, & saw a trace...
Looked past the face
breasts & body...
to the true essence of me.

...to partake in the soul,
heart & mind.
embracing the scope,
of what i can truly be.

realized the depth, and what a
rare gem i am to find.

Showering genuine sentiments accordingly
his words ring true, and carry much weight.

They reinforce my weakened self-image
and help heal all the hurt & self-hate...

Help me have faith, that REAL can still exist

That a genuine connection & understanding
can occur again, betwixt....
...myself & another like-minded individual
another lost, damaged soul

where we can build and lean on each other
and not ever have to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment