Monday, August 27, 2012

soulmate redefined

You, are not a stranger to me....
but, rather...someone i knew,
in past lives, many.

This time around...
for this most RECENT dance,
i relish to take this chance...
to live out this last lifetime...
lovingly, with you. 

When i first encountered you,
I knew!
I felt the ages of history we shared, 
through and through.

Connections, tried and true
Established over lifetimes,
...the depth & complexity of, 
me and you.

The beauty of it all.
The comfort in your presence
the unspoken understandings.

you read between my lines
effortlessly.

Because you took the time
to learn me. To 
understand me. 

The possibility of what we can be...
best friends, lovers, partners, equals.

Provides me joy, endlessly
You make me happy, effortlessly

I'm grateful for this love, wholeheartedly.

My soul's TRUE mate, you will always be <3

No comments:

Post a Comment