Monday, August 27, 2012

i always come back to you....

I am a writer.

Its just what i do. Its deeply ingrained in who i am, this ongoing love affair with words....this, fascination with articulation, verbiage, diction.

I believe that a truly talented writer can paint you a vivid picture with their words alone.

I strive to create effortless imagery in my readers' minds...to enable them to visualize the words i'm stringing together, into a verbally robust image that simply exists, with little to no effort exuded on their part.

This blog is a reflection of that.

It is MY words, strung together how i want them taken in.

Imbibe my imagery, inhale my thoughts, embrace my perspective, via my words.....

THAT is what you'll find here. My tweets are not indicative of my writing talent/ability. Those are just snippets of thoughts i articulate for you....the REAL me is found between the lines of this blog. Hidden beneath my poetry....

No matter how busy i get....i always come back to you...my outlet, my meanderings, my writings. <3



{And, for the record.....i don't like capitalizing my i's. I have a BA in Literature, i know good and well proper grammar/punctuation. But, seeing as its MY blog, MY words....and the fact that i routinely do what i want, wholeheartedly...the i's shall remain as is} Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment