Sunday, December 29, 2013

bidding adieu to yet another year....

So, as per usual, it's been months and months since i last wrote. No real explanation as to why, i guess life just got in the way. It's really no excuse, but....que sera sera.

Although, in retrospect, I feel that 2013 was a super formative year, so I'm both torn to see it go, and also excited for what's to come. My love moved here in Feb, and i can honestly say I've never been happier than in the months he's been here with me. We get along great, and are going to try for a family in February, so i'll keep you guys posted on that as well.

This was an emotionally trying year, as far as my health goes. But, i'm happy to say that I'm mostly over those issues. All should be smooth sailing going forward. I'm also about to start P90X3 in a few days, so that should give me something to put my time and energy into. I'm super stoked to see the results.

I also want to blog more this year. Like, really consistently write. It's my outlet, i don't know why i don't do it more willingly. I've also really gotten into makeup, and would LOVE to become a MUA. I'm just starting out now, but i'm learning A LOT, and totally enjoying myself as well.

I plan to do another, more detailed blog post soon. I just wanted to write SOMETHING, to knock the dust off. It's been a minute, but hopefully will be sooner rather than later when i write again.

Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment