Monday, March 14, 2011

Then and now...

REBIRTH (originally written 2/8/2010)

I've learned and grown more in the past 4 months than i have in all of my 28 years! I see the world through new eyes, i've rid my life of the LIES, and the people who try to suck me dry....

I've gained new perspective.....i've found my purpose. I've returned to MYSELF, to the me i was once....before i became *your* martyr....before i sacrificed myself so willingly...

Ive found my happy place, my path in life....my life in ME....mySELF indeed.

I no longer look back, only forward, to the glory that's coming my way! I make the most of every day....say what i really want to SAY....because, why not?? Its MY life now, in every way, shape and form....

my life is now adorned...with positivity, and spirituality, and enlightenment....wrapped in beauty not of this world....

my soul hungers for knowledge, my mind yearns for a challenge, my feet walk a road they've never met before....

*i feel so alive*

and all the scars, all the pain....served to fortify me, in such a way...that no other experience could.

i wouldn't change a thing....not how it started, not how it ebbed & flowed......not even how it ended. Because it all brought me HERE....to the point in my life where i feel ALIVE, like never before. I feel so WISE, equipped with spiritual guides....my life has come together, EFFORTLESSLY!

And i know who i want to have by my side....the few who preside, in my corner and behind me ALWAYS. Those chosen few who've proven that they'll aid me in my journey...

and both through my internal rebirth, and my external awareness, i have reached a point of higher enlightenment that has never been obtained before......

......and my life is complete <3

No comments:

Post a Comment