Friday, May 6, 2011

1st night in MY NEW HOUSE!

So, today was moving day! Cinco de Mayo!! It actually went pretty smoothly...the movers were a few hours late, but...it worked to my advantage because i wasnt totally ready @ 9am when they were scheduled to be there anyways. Lol...the Fios guy got there at about 11:30, and he stayed till almost 7!! Had to move 3 out of my four jacks to diff walls, and hook up the internet and do the home phone...but he was cool! A totally dope cable guy! And the movers were cool too, younger guys but REAL efficient. Moving took from 1:05pm till 5:05, and was def quick and painless!

And right now....i sit here comfortably in my bed...and looks around this room , and take it all in! Breathe in the fresh, new-to-me air. Reveling in the gigantic size of this room...in the brightCRISPclearness of my tv&FIOS combo. I really am still in shock, I believe.

It all happened so fast. Closed LATE, late on friday...went to the bank sat morning and got a certified check, then overnighted it to the law firm in St Pete. Then went out of town from sat afternoon till monday evening. Came back late mon. night, worked tues...had cleaning party on tues night, finished cleaning Crenshaw and packing Duncan on wed, and moved thurs...and now, here i am!

A homeowner....a grateful, comfortable, appreciative, blessed, humble homeowner!An exhausted, delirious homeowner as well, but i just HAD to capture this night, this moment. Although im fairly positive i havent dine it justice because im literally deliriously loopy, lol....so, on that note....ill continue this tomorrow/ later today. <3

I am home....home sweet home! <3

1 comment:

  1. Sleep well my blogging friend. I am so happy for you. And now for a cat...

    ReplyDelete