Thursday, May 26, 2011

FULL CIRCLE

Today, May 26th, 2011 has been a good day....a real good day. It started off a little rough, but redeemed itself wholeheartedly by the end <3

I got the chance to come full circle today....i made amends, and cleansed my karma. It felt{/feels} so great! So light and airy...im def breathing easier. Okay....so here's the back-story....

The other day {out of nowhere} i felt pulled to......hmm, 'right a wrong', let's say. So, i scrounged up my big balls, took the 1st step....and reached out to a very big part of my past, a person integral in the sculpting of me {the REAL me}. I knew i had been vengeful, and purposefully spiteful in recent months, and i played power games simply for the ihavepoweroveryou aspect, which is NEVER acceptable. And i still had something of hers too, a Mac computer.....so i knew i had to give it back and clear the air. So, i texted her....and to my surprise, it went better than i thought it would've. Anyways, that's the gist of it.

So today she came over for dinner, and our other 2 friends came too. We went outside to talk alone....and I looked her right in the face, straight in her eyes and explained that, yes...i know i was purposefully hurtful towards her. And, yes.....i played power games simply cause i COULD, cause i had that power...and that i was sorry.

and, you know.....i think that was a necessary step on the path to my future. I feel a weight lifted...and we both expressed that we're 2 totally diff people now than we were years ago...when we'd go round and round, on and off, up and down, all crazy-like! I believe we're both over it {all the hurt from the past} and that we'll both be able to be mature adults and build a solid friendship now. I hope that's how it works out, cause i had kinda missed her freakin funny ass....and she WAS an integral part of making me who i am today. She deserves to see the real, cool, down-to-earth me...the ME of present day....since she put up with the looney-tune-me for so many years. So....def feeling real good right about now. :) At peace, and optimistic for the rest of the opportunities/lessons that are sure to come my way <3

1 comment:

  1. The Universe applauds! Yay!

    clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

    ReplyDelete