Saturday, May 21, 2011

Emotionality

Finding myself in a rather precarious situation these last few days....& particularly tonight i feel more emotional than usual. I think, perhaps, that i've flung open the door to Pandora's box....and in doing that....out came emotions/feelings/desires i hadnt entertained for some time now. Kind of made me feel a lil weak to be overcome with feelings/thoughts reminiscent of the past....so quickly.

But i think this is probably all happening for a reason....and i am purposefully having to confront these emotions right now. I dont like it. Its too much to process, all these up~and~down feelings...in rapid succession like this. ugh.

and now i honestly dont know which way is up. Fuck, man! One day at a time, i guess. Thats how i shall proceed....

And hopefully the payoff will come...after the clarity sets in. For both of us.

2 comments:

  1. Not knowing what your exact circumstances are I don't know what to say, but then even if I did know your circumstances I still probably would not know what to say.

    You are in a new home now, able to sit back and take a deep breath. It seems these are the times when the shit falls. I am also an empath and a Pisces and damn it is hard sometimes. Everything is just so fucking EMOTIONAL all the time! I mean really. Could we go one damn day without feeling so much? Well, no. But I like us and I like being emotional and wouldn't change it for anything! All we can do is indeed, one day at a time. And a good night sleep. And some meditation. And some Reiki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugggghhhhh. I feel the same lately. It's horrible. I hate feeling so all over the place and unpredictable because I am having to face truths. Keep your head up lady. You will make it through this.

    xo.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete