Thursday, March 29, 2012

the day my life was forever changed - 3.28.12

Today is a day that will go down in the history books. The history books of my life. Today solidified the culmination of 7 weeks of arduous work {well, today as in, 3/28...writing this 3/29}. Of continuous whittling down of resolve...of never losing momentum, or getting sidetracked from my goal. And....today, made it all worthwhile.

I've heard it for years, and never fully understood the scope of it. They say "when you know, you know", and when it's different, it's LEGIT different. As in, unlike anything you've ever experienced before - even remotely. It REALLY is different. It's perfectly fitting, it's effortless, it's intriguing...and exciting! It makes you feel alive, causes you to hunger/yearn for something, someone...the connection is unreal. And so enticing.

I'm so excited to embark on this journey, with such an amazing person by my side. As my beautiful teammate :) {or, Algirian ©, if you will}

"#FindSomeoneWho speaks the language of ur soul, understands the complexities of ur mind, & makes u want to be a better person." - me, tweeted 3/28/12 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment