Tuesday, March 13, 2012

winds of change...

Breathe it in. Deeply inhale

let it out....

.....as smoke billows against, & around, the screen.

thoughts scramble

amidst my mind

this newfound sense of wonder, fascination

so utterly divine.


I feel my life about to change. i feel myself slipping into the next chapter...the new mindset. It's so very palpable, so real and identifiable.

I'm taking ownership of my life, taking charge of my health...dealing with my procrastinations and idiosyncrasies. Coming to terms with WHERE I'm supposed to BE in life.....and WHAT i'm supposed to *accomplish* in this life, {other than being a good person and living right daily.}

The winds of change have flirtingly doted on me, as of late. I feel pulled in certain directions, guided by strong intuitions...on a mission.

i feel like, i'm listening to my inner voice, finally. I'm finding dedication within, and strength i never knew i possessed. I'm up to the challenge of taking charge of my destiny, my future. I've always been one to methodically lay out my plan, and achieve my goals. So now, where i'm at right now...i just feel more secure in that, more sure of what i want. And, that - in itself - is super empowering. And that, to me, is what life is about...being empowered to live the life you've always dreamed of living

No comments:

Post a Comment