Sunday, April 1, 2012

Infinitely Interesting

This new fascination
consumes my mind.

this beautiful thing
I've been blessed with

this person, that i find
infinitely interesting...

this dynamic which is
otherworldly, exotic and rare.

my thoughts run to him
constantly.

My mind stays
consumed,
with ALL aspects of him...
his brilliant mind
his perfect humor
his always-right words
the look in his eyes when he stares at me,
the way his hands feel on me....
the manner in which energy is
*exchanged*, when he touches me.

It's electric, palpable...like nothing
I've EVER experienced.

a smile creeps on my face
at the 1st thought of him,
at the 1st glance at words he's said to me
such perfect, eloquent words.

such an incredibly fulfilling dynamic,
being made to feel genuinely
beautiful & appreciated, all the time.

I am so glad i found this. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment