Saturday, April 7, 2012

Illuminated wonder...

The moon spoke to me tonight... in all of its
....illuminated wonder.
I drove under its majestic brightness
following like the North Star, it’s guiding light.

Brilliantly filling up the night sky,
It showed me what’s right…..
assured me, all is well in my life.

“Do not fret, my child”
It whispered sweetly...
“All is well in the world; just have faith &….trust it”
{So much easier said, than done}

I feel, the only way to work through emotions
Is to WADE in them.
Drown in them, for a while.
Feel and face them…
So as to work PAST & through them.

Each trial and tribulation…
Builds character and strength.
Each heartbreak,
reminds you you’re ALIVE.

Breathe it in…
The hurt, pain, & happiness,
The memories, the lessons….
The times cherished, always.
The feelings felt, for the 1st time ever….

I was alive.
In that moment, I was incredibly alive
& the world was a beautiful place.

I will cherish it always,
That snippet in time.
That beautiful chaos….
which turned my world upside down.
That lit my soul absolutely on fire…
And turned my mind on multifacetedly.

I will cherish it always...

No comments:

Post a Comment