Sunday, April 15, 2012

Meet me in my dreams...

Somewhere, hidden behind time
the lines unfold....expand
and intertwine.

clarity comes into focus
the questions, unanswered...
....laid to rest.

you just, let it go.

no sense to make of it,
you just KNOW
it was the best thing
you've ever, been a part of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet me in my dreams
where the fantasy continues...

and the gleam
of unadulterated happiness
can never be snuffed out.

you will always remain
the best part of what maintained,
the most beauty & wonder
my life..EVER did contain.

a beautiful mirage...
i almost had within grasp
only to vanish, leaving a barrage
of questions in its wake.

questions....never to be met
with answers....

....only to be appreciated,
for what it taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment