Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 hours of bliss

Today, my dad and i worked on Crenshaw all day! A full 10 hours...it felt GREAT! Him and our GC friend Thomas fixed the rotten wood on the front porch, while i cleaned the kitchen/common areas inside. Then, my dad and i shared the pressure washing responsibilities.....front-face of house, porch, banisters, bricks and sidewalk. It looks like a brand new house now, i swear its crazy how doing just a little bit can make it look a whole lot better! :)

It was an interesting day, for sure. I spent a lot of time inside by myself, cleaning. Thinking...reflecting...releasing. Pondering this move, this next chapter. Picturing where i want to put things, and figuring out which DIY projects i want to tackle first!! I made lists upon lists! Our project list, our tools/things needed list, a 'things to check into' list....general to-do lists. i'm all LISTED up now! lol. But i also got a chance to meet and talk with almost ALL of my amazing new neighbors.
And i can just FEEL that THIS is my just reward. This life im about to embark on....is going to be better than i ever imagined it could be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment