Saturday, April 2, 2011

B is for Bountiful Blessings

B is for bountiful blessings.

I am a firm believer in, & adherer to, the phrase "attitude of gratitude". I have witnessed first-hand how living in a grateful state will effectually cause more good things to come your way. An attitude of gratitude is a mind-set that opens doors, creates opportunities and attracts them to you.

What is "Law of Attraction", basically it's describe as our thoughts and energy are magnets. If we think and feel (feeling is the key word) negative thoughts, we attract negative back, and vice versa with positive feelings. Like attracts like. - (http://lawofattractioninfo.blogspot.com/2007/01/attitude-of-gratitude.html)

Case in point, if you live thankfully and appreciate every turn of events for what it teaches you…you are summoning bountiful blessings to pour forth. I am a perfect example….only 6 short years ago I was at the lowest of the low. My gf & I were living out of my car, hustling daily to survive…all I saw was a bleak outlook for my future. So, all I was perpetuating at that time was negativity and fear. Fast forward to present day…I have currently been at the same job for 4 years now, lived in this house for 3 ½ yrs and right now I’m in the process of buying my first home! I’m stable as stable can be now! And it’s all because in late 2009, after a world-shattering break-up, I started to change my outlook on life. I adjusted my vision, removed the worldly blinders. I strove to raise my vibrations, elevate my mind! I started implementing new habits, utilizing mantras….reading and studying the way of the Light. And it’s made my life so rich, so rewarding. And so I say to you, dear friend….live in glorious gratitude, preside in optimism always – create for yourself the life you’ve always dreamed of. I starts with just one step….

“Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment