Friday, April 8, 2011

....interruption....

Hello readers,

Happy early-morning Thursday! So...this blog is not part of my a-z challenge, unortunately...but it is an explanation for my readers, since i've been SO guilt-tripping myself for missing 2 days now! I guess i felt i just had to rationalize it, both for myself, and for...well, prob mostly for myself. LOL.

I have been in massive amounts of pain for the past 48 hours, lower back and sciatic pain that is crippling when i move. Im currently walking with the speed, and gait, of an 85 y.o. woman! Not a good look. Ive been blessed enough to have acquired a few pain pills to take the edge off....but it really hasnt permitted me to sit and write for any extended period of time.

And so, this is both my explanation and my apology. Once said pain resides to a bearable level...writing will once again commence.

In the meantime.....pray for me! lol. Night night y'all....vicodin calls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment