Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pieces of me... {throwback}

...pieces of me... (originally written 10/6/2008)

Current mood:peaceful


There are many different facets to my personality, many dynamics.....

I have PASSIONS! There are things that i love......things that excite me, that influence me, that AFFECT me! Things i'm interested in, intrigued by, consumed with!

I am inspired by thoughts, ideas, issues, ideologies.....IM INSPIRED BY TALENTED PEOPLE. Im excited by knowledge, the pursuit of it, and the discussions surrounding it.

I believe in being EDUCATED. Highly......

There are things...both those which i have experienced, and those that are simply near and dear to my heart....that come together to make me who i am today.

The PIECES of me, if you will.

There's the intellectual me, the spiritual me, the quiet me, the thoughtful me....the REAL me.....

If you'd like a little insight into me....and what makes me tick and what AFFECTS me, what drives me....follow me....



<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment