Monday, April 11, 2011

And so it continues....

My brief interlude has thankfully come to an end. I had a Dr.'s appt on Sat, in which they gave me a shot of pain meds in the ass (hurt initially, worked in the long-run!) plus a round of steroids, which has helped with the inflammation. Still gotta take it easy, but thus my blogging can commence again.

Update on life before i get back to my A-Z Challenge.....so, as far as Crenshaw goes, all we're waiting on is my dad to fix the rotten wood in the front and back porch, and for them to clear the lien from the title, once and for all. I'm hoping to be closing some time next week....i'm more than ready for this 7 month ordeal to be over!

Work is.....eh. Just doing what is expected of me daily, keeping my mouth shut and smilin & nodding baby :) Fake it till you make it....you know how that goes.

Mike has his Poker Dealer auditions tomorrow....so exciteeyy for him! Everyone MUST send him tons of good luck and positive energy (please.)

Hmmm....what else? I believe those are the only blog-worthy updates i've got going on at the moment. Im trying my damnedest to remain sane through all the stress, trials and tribulations....but, it's definitely wearing on me.

Just a little bit longer and ill be settled safely in my new, exciting chapter! :)

I'll blog about the letter F later tonight! Until later, friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment