Thursday, April 21, 2011

confession...

okay, so i may have sort of willfully abandoned my a-z challenge. But, maybe not so much as abandoned it, as much as....extended the timeline of it, per say. Lol, i love the structure and guideline of a blog project like that, but whilst in the middle of such a huge, transformative process, it's hard to stay faithful to said daily topics. And then i found myself making myself FEEL bad about it, about not keeping up with it and being near the end of the alphabet already. Then i figured...wait, this blog is for FUN, for my own creativity and pleasure. It's not something to lay guilt on myself about, not in any way, shape or form.

So, i guess this is sort of an informative, explanatory post. To justify to myself, as well as to my readers....what my plan is and where my head has been! hahahaha....all OVER the damn place, that's where.

Still no set closing date, but at least its not going to get sold out from under me! The 21st came and went without incident, thankfully. The next deadline we're workin with is May 2nd, when the contract expires. So...i'll keep you posted.... <3 Until then...

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea. Blogging Without Obigation.

    http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233

    Women have enough shit we end up doing because we feel we "should". Blogging should not be one of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete